- PRODUCT DETAIL
- COMMON PROBLEM
We are a manufacturer engaged in the research and development and production of blower and motor products for more than ten years. Our blowers are carefully designed and improved with the latest technology, and the sturdy, durable and flame-retardant plastic casings are used to enhance the all-round safety of the products. Our products not only have the advantages of large air volume, low noise, small size and light weight, but also can run smoothly for a long time.
1. Keep away from water and traffic to reduce the risk of electric shock.
2. Prevent sharp, hard debris and ropes from falling into the blower.
3. It is strictly forbidden to clean the blower with liquid substances, the power supply must be disconnected and the fan must be wiped with a dry cloth.
4. Do not drop or hit the blower, otherwise it may cause malfunction.
5. For adults only, keep children away from the blower.
6. The ambient temperature should not exceed 70℃. If the temperature is higher than 70℃, the service life of the motor will be greatly affected.